Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Profound Apology

I know I have let my many faithful readers down by failing to post for such a darn long time. I also believe that you will COMPLETELY understand once I confess my whereabouts and goings-on.

Being a creature of the wild, I rarely catch the latest hip television programs, and even when all my friends are glued to the SciFi channel, I am not curious. It all changed one night while I was studying blogs which might one day settle the burning question of whether humans exist, are an elaborate hoax, or perhaps result from a mass hallucination. A comment in Sadly, No! revealed shocking details from the third season finale of Battlestar Galactica, so I've been holed up since then watching every episode in order to make sense of the spoiler and return to normalcy. One and a half episodes left, and I'll be free again. Wow, do I need a bath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home