Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is So Very Flattering


I don't think I've ever been tagged. It really is an honor for which I am deeply grateful, even moved to tears.

Six Random Things About Me:

1. I like those cornnut things. I could eat them by the bushel.
2. If I had naked pictures of bass players, I would post them online. That seems obvious.
3. X7.5 did glorious battle today but lost her cheese. The seagull had more experience in landing on heads to steal cheese than she had in shooting seagulls at close range.
4. If you make those hightops in my size, please drop me a line.
5. I did not shoot Tony Soprano.
6. I think Noodle from the Gorillaz is super-cute. I have her autograph.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooow,how and where did you get noodles autograph?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home